- We will process personal data in a legal and transparent manner and will do everything in our power to keep such personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- We ask for the explicit consent of the data subject when we need it for the processing of personal data.
- We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access or theft, as well as against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction.
- No personal data will be transmitted to third parties unless it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was provided. Access by our staff or by the staff of our external subcontractors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
psmlighting bvba Groendreef 60 9880 Aalter 32 9 374 19 51 email@example.com
Why we process personal data Your personal data is processed by psmlighting bvba for the following purposes:
- To send newsletters, price lists, catalogues … for which your explicit permission is requested;
- To send invitations to events, trade shows …;
- To send invitations for possible sales of stock liquidation;
- To inform you about new products, upcoming changes …
For the above mentioned purposes, we may request certain personal data such as your first name and last name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
provision of personal data to third parties The personal information you provide to us may be passed on to third parties if it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above. Thus, we work with third parties for the following interventions:
- Support for the internet environment;
- Support for the IT infrastructure;
- Website support;
- The distribution of newsletters, price lists, catalogues, invitations, etc.… by post or e-mail.
We never pass on personal data to third parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. Of course, we make the necessary arrangements with subcontractors to ensure the security of your personal data. Nor do we provide personal data to third parties based outside the EU.
Furthermore, we will not transmit the information you provide to other parties unless required or permitted by law. Thus, we may share data for legal reasons if we believe in good faith that the access, use, retention or disclosure of the data is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal procedures or requests from authorities;
- Enforce the applicable conditions of use, including investigating potential violations;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud and technical or security issues.
Retention period Psmlighting bvba does not store personal data for longer than one year after the last use for the purposes for which it was provided or required by law.
Security of personal data We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. In this context, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who have access to your data on behalf of psmlighting bvba are obliged to keep it confidential;
- We apply a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of personal data in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees are informed of the importance of personal data protection.
Deletion or modification of data You have a right to access. Do you wish to view your personal data? Or would you like psmlighting bvba to modify or delete your data from its system? No problem at all. Send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can process it as quickly as possible.
Complaints If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. You still have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, which is the privacy protection supervisory authority.